Delivery time 2021?

conspicuous

1 minute ago, GeoffAllen66 said:

I’ve asked them a couple of times and have got nowhere.  I see it as a totally reasonable request. However, the dealership rep basically says that I should simply refer to My2022 specs on the Skoda site.

My problem is that these specs only exist on the rep’s Skoda iPad app and are different to those on the Skoda uk configuration website. The specs also regularly seem to be changing, with things like rear camera and spare wheel apparently now being standard and some other items being made chargeable.

I am not prepared to commit to £20k + if I am not being told exactly what I’m paying for.

It seems strange and unreasonable that they can't provide this. You can always mention that you've known someone (me) who's order was incorrect and you want the list to ensure that this won't happen to you. If you've already asked I'm not sure what more you can do unless you escalate it. Good luck, i do hope it works out.

For UK cars Skoda UK are the importer and surely by now they know the spec of the various MY22 models and what the RRP,s are.  If Skoda UK do not then there is something very wrong with that. As to what UK Skoda dealerships know and their sales people the cars can be already in the country and they never bother getting to know exactly what the product they are selling is 

• Like 1

i dont understand how the seller cant show the list of options? A dealer will make the configuration with you. The specs on his system are the latest. Everything on his sheet and order will be what you get. The only difference is wether a color will change for MY2022 or maybe get lucky with an extra new upgrade.  What i know is that the scala 2021 will be the same as the 2022 only more expensive from august onwards.  The color quartz grey will not be manufactured or guaranteed by the dealer as it is possible it will be a light grey color like the  audi has (not that good honestly).  I hope this info will help you further.

• Like 1

One mention, a long time ago i had a salesman from a vw dealer that was not bothering to tell the specs and look with me, i want to another dealer and got much better service. The one you were probably does not want to bother with you for whatever reason

19 hours ago, soussi said:

One mention, a long time ago i had a salesman from a vw dealer that was not bothering to tell the specs and look with me, i want to another dealer and got much better service. The one you were probably does not want to bother with you for whatever reason

I was once told by a dealer that for a particular model, target was only 1 per quarter, I think it was the Rapid.   Probably a similar thing with Scala in they don’t need to sell many so if already reached negligible quota aren’t interested.  Rather encourages people to go to car broker or car wow rather than visit nearest dealer and not be valued as a potential customer.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello, I was curious about the delivery time for other countries and it seems that is not better than in Romania, I placed my order for a 1.0 STYLE (I think style is somewhere between SE and SE L)  4 weeks ago with quoted lead time of 35 to 45 weeks, so, we have to be patient 🙂