Skoda Fabia Mk2 vRS

LGM

Gunna be stripping my vRS in the next couple of weeks so everything will be for sale, I’ve owned this for over 6 years and it’s never skipped a beat, I’m currently still using the car until I pick my new one up so won’t be stripping yet just giving you lot a heads up.
Has a few mods on the car that will be for sale but they’ll be put in the for sale section when removed.

1: Audi TT Comps with Hankook Ventus V12’s - I have about 6 alloys, 1 spare in the boot and 1 shot blasted to be sprayed. 
2: LCR Brembos 323mm with braided hoses, MTEC C-Hook discs and DS2500 pads - one of the pad plates was loose, it was put back in with strong loctite so I would advise to get that re-drilled and tapped. 
3: Forge Front mount intercooler
4: Milltek Catback exhaust system
5: H&R RARB
6: ITG Maxogen CAI - had a new filter within the last 12 months. Comes with all the cleaning spray and oil.
7: R8 coilpacks and adapter

The car currently sits on 134,474 but is still being used for work. It had a engine replacement at 69,915 so it only has 64,559 miles on it. Waterpump was replaced October 2019 and has been serviced every January or 10k miles with 5w40 and Denso SKJ20CR-A8 plugs. The engine has never been remapped, it’s completely standard and doesn’t burn any oil <—- I should put that bit in bold.
It’s taken me to the french alps, around the Nurburgring twice and over to Poland so I trust this 100%.

As far as I’m aware the gearbox is original at 134k but it’s absolutely fantastic and still working as it should.
I also have another DQ200 box from a previous white Fabia with a broken engine I purchased with the intentions of swapping it over when/if this one was the fail. That was removed at around 73k miles.

As stated it won’t be stripped just yet but if there’s interest I’ll happily take deposits to secure whatever is wanted.
if you’re interested in the gearbox and/or engine I’d suggest popping over to see before things start getting removed.

Anything else I’ve forgot will get added

I should also add, collection from Oldham. I’m not willing to send anything that’s massive as I’ve no longer got access to boxes, pallets etc.
👍

6C5AA4B3-5B58-4193-9320-2769049709D9.jpeg

Edited by LGM

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Looking for the inner boot plastic cover from the Left (Nearside ) that holds the parcel shelf in, also looking for either a Steel Spare wheels with tyre or the one Allly wheel. will consider all four at the right price

Cheers

Mike 

• 1 year later...

do you have the red stitching on the  rear headrests? if so how much would it be to buy one and send it to belgium, need a headrest to get trough my mot as you would call it in the uk and here it is required that every seat that has a headrest must have it installed at the check or you will get a mark, if not fixed by next year you will fail the 'mot'. been looking on the internet and cant find any, barely found any cars that have red stitching instead of the white ones. seen even here there is a green one. car is the 2014. and if you have the fog lights/ daytime running lights still that are still undamaged i would also be interested to have a back up set since i broke one on my first drive because of a stupid stone. bought the last set on the mainland and want a backup since all parts are rare as hell. many thanks in advance

christian devries