1200k done and dealer visit tomorrow

parsey83

3 hours ago, TheUltraRunner said:

I think @Kenfold is talking about the outside wheel wells. Not the one for spare wheel. And yes, they are carpet like. Not sure the exact material is, but it's certainly not plastic.

In the UK we call those wheel linings, whereas a wheel well is the spare wheel position.

6 hours ago, Kenfold said:

Cheers for the reply, at least it is just the two rear ones that will take forever to clean then 

Snowfoam, long handled wheel brush and finish off with pressure washer seems to work well on mine 

• Like 2

On 19/02/2021 at 16:26, parsey83 said:

Car collected after some 6 hours of software updates

They have ordered me a new sunglass holder and a replacement kick plate

As for sound actuator it appears early uk cars got the heated steering wheel as standard in place of the sound actuator. Dealer making further enquiries but they are of the opinion there is an additional speaker for cars with it

I am now on software 1668 up from 1666. Heated steering wheel button no longer activates climate screen on infotainment. Infotainment feels a bit snappier. Also the car definitely feels more responsive on throttle so not sure if something has changed here or just a reset etc

They also told me lane assist has been toned down a bit 

Had s/ware update carried out today so now on v1668; happy to say that the climate control panel no longer opens when selecting heated s/wheel...that was v annoying and glad its gone now!

Thanks for sharing @parsey83

• Like 1