Loose side mirror assembly octavia mk3 greenline 2016

Looking for help please ,recently purchased octavia mk3 greenline 2016 noticed today drivers side side mirror assy is loose ,that is the mirror and its bracket which fits to the door would like advice how to tighten up please 

I could be wrong, but I think you can actually remove that trim piece that they don't show being removed and access the screw to tighten it without the door card being removed.

The bottom clip is a pain to get back in and it's far easier to actually take the card off, but I am sure I ended up doing that.

Either way, it's fairly straight forward, just make sure you have a spare pack of trim clips for the back of the door card.

If you're in there, you can also check the seal around the metal plate and make sure that's not leaking.

It all comes down to how much you value your time vs £75.

Both are cheaper than a new mirror and glass :)

EDIT:

The car in the video is a MK2, you've posted in the MK3.

If it's a MK3, then ignore everything I just said as I was replying about the MK2.

Edited by cheezemonkhai