Octavia III VCDS Adaptations - tried and tested

4WDDSG6

Good evening to all . I want to share with you my experience with coding rear fog lights
my car is a Skoda Octavia mk3 vrs MY2015  and during the coding of the first 2 parameters nothing changed. However, when I did the 3rd coding, then the right (left-hand drive) fog light was activated. I want your advice on whether I need to remove any coding from the 3.

Best regards

VV

1363006011_rearfog1.thumb.PNG.8e94a130e0a9dfc9dc3c378f1feb97f5.PNG

1612107257_rearfog2.thumb.PNG.a97979c981bc763acf81532ad8a5846a.PNG1621655321_rearfog3.thumb.PNG.271bcaba40b012776820d73dc664c002.PNG

Edited by 4WDDSG6

40 minutes ago, langers2k said:

Looks correct to me :thumbup:

Out of curiosity, what was Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion A 26 set to before you changed it?

Leuchte26NSL LA72-Lichtfunktion A 26 - Nebelschlusslicht wenn kein Anhaenger gesteckt und Rechtsverkehr 

• 2 years later...

Hello, does someone know how to code the following?

1. Raise window after door opening

(I don't mean comfort option - currently when I open the door (ignition off), raising the windows are disabled on door panel)

2. Interior lights off when opening trunk / hatch

3. Mirrors' light on when reversing

4. Dimming license plate's light to max when reversing 

Cheers