Aust Fabia Run out model

Cam99

Looking to buy a Fabia, not sure on new vs 2nd hand but have just been made aware of a run out model happening later this year. At AUD $24990 looks to have a pretty decent spec. I know global models are a bit different, but keen to hear from any current owners on what options they love & can’t live without or what options they wish they had paid for. 

FABIA Run out Pricing and Specification Overview - DLR.pdf

• Like 1

I got mine as base model + vision pack. Things that put me off the various 'sports' packs were the suspension and wheels, and the armrest that people say get in the way. Everything else I could live without.

I think the LED headlights with cornering feature are pretty good. Fog lights not so useful.

577312075_Screenshot2021-02-22221701.thumb.png.294f6f01463e7531af7c6782b24345c0.png

• Thanks 1