Citigo sat nav system

B11LXT

The info system that comes with the Citigo i see you can put the rev counter and engine temperature on the screen is the any way to show the speed of the car on the screen. Is there any updates needed to the system i notice yesterday that a new housing estate was not on the maps.  

The Maps & Fun app appears to have stopped working for many people, and I suspect it is no longer supported, i.e. I would not hold my breath for up to date maps. On the other hand, I tend to think that if a "new housing estate was not on the maps", then that is probably a good thing. :)

hah! fair enough!

I don't see too many 'posh estates' round here! :)

But either way, the app is dead, so we are down to SatNavs with regualarly published lifetime maps....

Edited by freemansteve
  • Like 1

Yep, the VW version works fine but that's not the point. It's the same software as the Skoda one but Skoda have somehow stuffed it up again. Why should any Skoda owner have to use a sister companies app just because Skoda can't get their act together? Skoda customer service is appalling :( It's becoming more about principal now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sums up where Skoda are at now tbh. Took them a couple of years to get the app working properly in the first place and now they don't sell the Citigo anymore they don't give a toss its stopped working correctly.

• Like 1