Problem with Adaptive Cruise, Trip and Fuel Data, maps in virtual cockpit

My previous Superb, was a 2017 2.0 TDi SE 4x4 estate (manual), a brilliant car that had literally no faults in my 3 years of ownership. My best car ever, and I've had a number of Saabs, Volvos, BMWs, Mercedes etc.

I changed this just before Christmas in 2020 to a 2019 Superb 2.0 TDi SE L estate (DSG).  This has a virtual cockpit which is the only thing that I didn't really get on with on the test drive.

After a few weeks of ownership I have noticed a number of issues that I just didn't have on the previous car.

1) The Adaptive Cruise sometimes just doesn't activate when starting the car.  I can move the lever forwards and back but it just doesn't activate.  The manual suggests when this happens to turn the engine off and on again.  This does seem to fix the problem, but never happened on the old car

2) The Trip data along with the Fuel consumption data for "Long term" and "Since re-fuelling" have reset themselves a few times.  I thought it was a one-off, but it has happened in at least 3 times in the space of a fortnight.

3) I had a problem with the map not showing in the virtual cockpit.  This happened for a few days but then seemed to fix itself.

I feel that these are all linked to the virtual cockpit as I had no faults whatsoever on the previous model

Has anyone experienced similar issues with the virtual cockpit?  

Other than that, the car is good.  The Adaptive LED lights are very good, the fuel consumption is actually better than the manual, which is a surprise and the leather seats seem more comfortable and supportive.  

If I can get these little issues resolved I can be at least as pleased with the car as I was with the last one. 

I had the issue with the fuel consumption data resetting on a 2017 2.0 SE technology, it happened frequently during the time I had the car. Never really bothered me as it was a company car so I never got it looked at. I didn't have VC on that but will have on my new one when it arrives 

• 1 month later...

So by way of an update.  I had the Superb in to Marshall Skoda Leicester, where I bought the car from, on 8 March 2021 for a "software update".  On 15 March whilst driving with the Adaptive Cruise on, there was suddenly a warning noise and dash display message saying "ACC not available".  and sure enough, the Adaptive Cruise Control went off and I could not reset it.  On arriving home, I turned the car off and on again (that old one) and it's worked since.  

I thought all was good again, then on 14 April the Trip and Fuel consumption data for Since Refuelling and Long Term decided to all reset to zero.  Very annoying.  Occasionally the map hasn't displayed in the Virtual Cockpit/dashboard, but I can live with that. 

I had the car back at Marshall Skoda on Monday 19 April, for a diagnostic check/test. No fault found.  I have called Skoda Customer Services.  A nice chap took all the details down and gave me a case reference number.  He said a technician would call me back in 48 hours; so hopefully sometime tomorrow.  

What is really annoying about this whole situation is that my previous Superb was simply superb, it only visited the garage for the service, MOT and Brake Fluid change.  Everything on the car just worked.  If this Virtual Cockpit issue isn't sorted soon, I will be offloading the car.  Some issues I can live with, but resetting the Trip and Fuel Consumption data is just too annoying to live with.