Chris Knott Insurance Liverpool

robf50

Hi all, Just abit of info really I currently own Octavia Estate vRS 2.0 TDi 170CR my insurance is due for renewal on the 9th March, I spoke to Chris Knott Insurance recommended through this forum and I was informed that they don't cover/insure the Liverpool area/L postcode they didn't even take my reg.

Just a warning to anyone from Liverpool on this forum don't bother/waste your time speaking to or filling out the online quote

Rob

• Sponsor

Hi, we can quote L postcodes. However, only with certain insurers. The main providers we use for our club/forum scheme (where we have the greatest pricing flexibility) decline some of the L postcodes based on their claims experience. And this is why we check the area before wasting your time going through an entire quote. It comes down to the digit after the space in these postcodes and depends on the overnight parking arrangements.

That should have been explained to you and I believe the Manager you spoke to afterwards confirmed that it hadn't been properly explained.

Insurers change their criteria frequently based on their claims experience and other factors, therefore, it may be the case that we can offer you a competitive quote at your next renewal. Sorry we couldn't help you this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1