US blinkers as DRL, Instrument lights always on

How could US blinkers be coded to work as DRL lights? Currently have disabled original DRL lights and I use fog lights instead, now I would like to add US blinkers as well. I already have US blinkers working with low beam

Another question, is there any way to code gauge cluster to be on all the time and not dim when it is too dark?

I'd try changing these two channels from 'not active' to 'Daytime running lights':

ENG116936-ENG115880-Leuchte0BLK VLB36-Lichtfunktion C 0
ENG116937-ENG115899-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion C 1

Pretty sure that'll make the front indicators 30% for both DRL and low beams. However, I don't think they'll be lit when your on sidelights.

If you want them for sidelights too, I'd try changing these two channels from 'Abblendlicht links/rechts' to 'Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht: Positionslicht: Begrenzungslicht)':

ENG116936-ENG115881-Leuchte0BLK VLB36-Lichtfunktion D 0
ENG116937-ENG115900-Leuchte1BLK VRB20-Lichtfunktion D 1

No idea if it'll cause issues with melting bulb holders, that's something you'll need to check occasionally...

It would be good if you can report back to say if it worked or not :)

It worked both ways, although I only kept them with DRL. With side lights, after turning the ignition off, side lights did not remain on. Otherwise, thanks a lot. 

Still any idea, how to keep the gauge cluster from dimming when light switch is on O and it is dark outside?