Engine covers Kamiq SE 1.0 TSI 110 DSG

fabill

18 hours ago, Nahkri said:

So the newer produced models,gained the steering wheel from the octavia,but lost the engine cover,cooled glovebox,the torch in the boot and i believe those 2 pockets on the side of the front seats are gone too.

Is there something else gone?

Trunk 12V socket too. But this part, with cooled glovebox and uder seats pocket gone at the beginning of 2020. My Kamiq was made in July 2020 and hasn't these features.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/03/2021 at 23:00, fabill said:

Previous as per Google pic on another Kamiq.

Skoda Kamiq – Road Test – Wheels Alive

Here's a pic of the configuration on our Kamiq. 

Find A Used Grey ŠKODA Octavia Hatchback Special Edition 1.0 TSI SE First  5dr in Ipswich : ŠKODA UK

Is it just me or does it look like a totally different engine.

The inlet manifold is clearly at the front on the 2021 engine with the airbox to the side, is the turbo at the front on the previous engine style?

I am awaiting my new 2021 Kamiq and I much prefer the new design, who wants an airbox ontop of an engine generating heat soak?

I was at the Seat garage in Sunderland the other day and a mechanic drove out a brand new Arona with the same engine I'm getting and it sounded a lot more 'boosty' and had more turbo noises than the earlier style engine, could have just been me!

It's the same engine just upgraded VW are not making any new engines they are upgrading previous ones there is only 9 years before they won't produce any probably before. Going to be  all electric 

Edited by skoda1982
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Volvic said:

My new Kamiq 1.0 TSi 115HP, 6 gears manual. Got it on Wednesday the 24th of March 2021.

When did you order the car?do they still offer the 115hp engine in Australia?only the 110hp version of the engine has the new layout.