Vogtland Coilovers mk3 vrs tdi

Hello guys,

I am looking for a kit of coilovers for my mk3 vrs tdi from 2014. I bumped into this kit from vogtland. It has height and dumping adjustment. 

https://www.vogtland.com/en/coil-over-suspension-force-adj.-skoda-octavia-type-5e-sedan-rs-station-wagon-rs-1757?c=51

Does anyone have this type of coilovers on their skodas? 

Or what alternatives do i have for a kit of coilovers that have height and dumping adjusment that is near  1000 euros, (+/- 200 euros) ? 

On 17/03/2021 at 12:16, fane87 said:

Hello guys,

I am looking for a kit of coilovers for my mk3 vrs tdi from 2014. I bumped into this kit from vogtland. It has height and dumping adjustment. 

https://www.vogtland.com/en/coil-over-suspension-force-adj.-skoda-octavia-type-5e-sedan-rs-station-wagon-rs-1757?c=51

Does anyone have this type of coilovers on their skodas? 

Or what alternatives do i have for a kit of coilovers that have height and dumping adjusment that is near  1000 euros, (+/- 200 euros) ? 

I’m looking at BC Racing RA coilovers for my mk3 RS Tdi, they’re approx £900 over here in UK. Comes with damping and compression adjustability. Just another option to the ones you’ve found 👍

9 hours ago, Towelie said:

I’m looking at BC Racing RA coilovers for my mk3 RS Tdi, they’re approx £900 over here in UK. Comes with damping and compression adjustability. Just another option to the ones you’ve found 👍

I’ve had BC Racing BR coilovers on my TS Tdi, but the pillow ball noise was to much for me. The cars seemed to desintegrate every bump i took :) but the confort was good. 

thats’s why i want to buy something to install with oem rubber mounts. ;)

Edited by fane87