Creaking steering wheel

Unfortunately, my perhaps never-ending story of "minor" defects on a 2-year-old vehicle has another sequel.

For better illustration, I enclose a video. https://streamable.com/2c681o 

I unfortunatelly can´t attach the video here as the maximum file size is limited to 8 MB and the video has 45 MB.

Does anyone have any idea what that sound it is? It only does it in the morning when it's cold. At the afternoon when it´s 15 degrees outside it does not do it. And in the morning, it disappears in a 20-minute drive. Maybe poorly seated plastic / metal that shrinks / expands with heat? The defect did not show up to the authorised Skoda garage :-D And the video is from the next day after the car was returned to me. Oh noo…. Then I found out that the incompetent “mechanic” was dealing with car axle from the outside and not the steering wheel inside.

It really starts to bother me. I originally bought this Fabia so that I wouldn't have to deal with problems with the 5-year-old Octavia for the same money as 2-years-old Fabia, but I haven't stopped since I bought the Fabia.