Bam swap

Hi guys This as probably been asked many time but it it a straight swap from auq to bam I’m keeping k03s turbo just I have a bam engine with new belt and pump and my auq is ducked it’s it just the case of plugging everything in to the auq set up i will be keeping the 5 speed box in it to sorry if this as been asked before thanks in advance 

Thanks buddy the inlet on the engine isn’t face the gear box but it is a little different from the auq intake manifold 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/05/2021 at 22:00, vicktor1921 said:

i have done this swap before @baz it aint for the faint hearted but of you get stuck ive used youtube as a guid

Nice1 mate it was hard work to do taking me 6 days on my own and on the drive way in the rain 🤣🤣🤣 but it was fun along the way 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, @baz said:

Nice1 mate it was hard work to do taking me 6 days on my own and on the drive way in the rain 🤣🤣🤣 but it was fun along the way 

Might be worth adding a small guide or state any issues you’ve had along the way. Might help someone else who is looking to do it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DeanVRS20VT said:

Might be worth adding a small guide or state any issues you’ve had along the way. Might help someone else who is looking to do it.

Well it wasn’t a straight swap 1 engine in and 1 out I had to strip the full engine down and move it to the bam engine in the end I was left with just the block from the auq wiring loot was a little different to some say straight swap but it wasn’t ye I should of taken more pics from start to finish and if I can help any1 along the way with there’s Id be happy to