Was wondering what this part is pciture attatched.

Makes a noise when i turn the wheel to the right ( creaking)  60%+ more when stationary.

I wobbled the metal rod theres play and makes the same noise when turning (green) the other side is solid.

What is the other parts connected to it top and at the  bottom (blue)

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Snapchat-522244173.jpg

Theres a similar rubber at top behind the nut is this a bush? (Blue) wondering does the nuts need tightning to get rid of play or the rubber booting need replacing is there a bush in there or is it just a boot?

On 18/05/2021 at 22:42, Dillaz_k said:

Nice one pal thanks for the help 👍

Best to change both or just the faulty side?

Both. Because they worn out (almost) equally. But since it's easy job and not concerned with wheel alignment etc after replacement- no problem to replace just broken one.

What car do you have and what did you upgrade to? A thicker arb? @encephalopathy

Also does anybody know if there is any difference between 5Q0411315b

And 5Q0411315a 

One on my car is the B seems like a hollow bar compared to the A ive bought the A one as it looks better quality but both fit my car skoda octavia mk3 vrs 2014

Is a solid bar better than hollow bar? Pictures attatched 

20210518_201218.jpg

20210520_201215.jpg

2016 vrs estate 5e5

H&R 26MM FRONT & 24MM REAR ANTI ROLL BARS
Octavia 5E 1. 2T Si, 1. 4T Si, 1. 6TDi, 1. 8T Si, VRS 2. 0T Si, 2. 0TDi, VRS 2. 0TDi FWD (01/2013>) from dpm performance

best upgrade to date, probably better than a remap to be honest. sort handling before performance. 

Id imagine solid is better The one on your car looks twisted are they meant to look like that? 

on my last few cars they have always been solid, and i usually upgraded to meyle HD ones.