Where to get SWaP/FEC code enabled in scotland

Hi all, I've been researching into retrofitting cruise control to my Fabia.

I have all the prices and parts ready to buy, however it is required that you use the ODIS tool to actually enable the cruise control feature.

Does anyone know of dealers in Scotland that won't actively rip you off for a 5 minute job with the code already at hand?

I've heard the stealership asking £450+ for cruise control when I can buy the part and code myself for roughly £200, the FEC part is the only part I can't do.

Thanks

Edited by stevob21

Depends on where you are located in Scotland and how far you are willing to travel.

AVW in Edinburgh removed CP for me a few years ago, they have all the necessary VW Group equipment and licenses to do that sort of thing, so I'd reckon it would include these later ways of enabling retro fits/functions.

I'm sure that there will be other VW Group Indies that have invested in all the necessary kit like AVW have done, it just makes sense.