Hidden amplifier mounting location?

Hi, 
I'm wondering where I can monitor my amp so it's hidden from plain sight. I've got an Estate/Combi. 

I have a JBL GX-A602 just for my door speakers, so ideally mounting it somewhere in the front will save me running wires all the way to the boot. 

It's a pretty small footprint amp - 20cm x 20cm x 5cm, but I don't know how hot it can get. It's a 280W class A/B amp. 

Ideally, glove box would be pretty hidden, but I think it's not good there thermal wise? 

I can put them under interior trim as well if there's space. I don't know how much space there's in the back with the 4x6 speakers if I mount it diagonally. 

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, KenONeill said:

Yes there is. It's one of the options that appears if you press the ellipsis "..." top right on a posting.

I only have Report and Share, maybe it's because I'm new here. 

3 hours ago, bigjohn said:

Under the passenger seat seems a common location for such devices

I'll need to look into it. The passenger seat gets moved often to the extremes, is that going to be a problem?

5 hours ago, Kayle said:

I only have Report and Share, maybe it's because I'm new here. 

I'll need to look into it. The passenger seat gets moved often to the extremes, is that going to be a problem?

Edit is available for Freedom subscribers

Re Passenger seat - you'll have to offer the amp up for size - it's a common mount position for amps etc in many cars. The other place to checkout for size is in the side compartment of the estate boot.

I got the cables as well and looking at the amount of them, I'm more comfortable with them being in the boot than under the seat. (I have a dog so you never know) 

I'm taking the car to a electrical service to mount my amp and an active sub, it seems like way too much work for me and I could barely find the grommet to get the power cable through the firewall. 

Cheers!