Your opinion?! Mk1 vRS estate local to me.....

Hi all.  This just popped up on Facebook local (ish) to me:

Description from FB:

Skoda Octavia vrs estate 1.8t 
147,415 miles 
Fully stamped history with last service on 139k miles including clutch and flywheel also cambelt and water pump with receipt for £1047!!  New battery ,fuel filter ,plugs at 139k miles
New thermostat , coolant sender and housing and new antifreeze at 146k miles
Mot until February next year 
Drives as it should - All windows work and doors unlock on the remote (common problem not to work) 
17inch Skoda vrs spider alloy wheels the same as the hatchback version instead of the 16 inch that come on the estate looks a lot better ! 
Cruise control !
Pioneer touch screen Bluetooth headunit for connecting phone 
Usual age related marks as expected but looks great ! 
Exhaust is blowing a little ( minor leak of exhaust gases advisory previous MOT)
Looking for £1800 ono 

It's standard - no map, some rust appearing low on arches and a little on the hatch.  I've got the checklist printed out, but what are your thoughts on:

1. Price, and 
  2. Reliability and owning an older car like this (it won't move a huge amount - school runs and weekend trips to shops etc)

Thanks in advance of anything you throw this post's way....

Cheers!

• Administrators

A guy called Joey owns this, I don't think he's had it for long, mind you, a year or two. I've seen it around, doesn't seem to be ragged about and posted about, or for it to be bouncing off the limiter. Best way to know is go view it and see how it is.

• Like 1