Chris' new family bus

Chris

Ummed and arrred for ages but this popped up on Monday so I took the plunge. 

2006 Chrysler Grand Voyager Limited XS 2.8 Diesel. Full of toys which all mostly work!

A few cosmetic issues to attend to but overall it's a good buy I think! This replaced the 2.5t S-Max I currently have. 

DSC_0718.JPG

• Like 1

I have a good friend who had one of those, it didn't give him much trouble over the three years that he had it.

The only regular issue was that the trim material on the door trims would unglue from time to time, but he re-did his with spray contact adhesive and that sorted it.

Hope it works well for you :thumbup:

Does that have a Merv engine like some of the other older Chryslers?  My brother in law has an old 2.2 diesel PT Cruiser that does and it seems pretty bomb proof

10 hours ago, skomaz said:

Does that have a Merv engine like some of the other older Chryslers?  My brother in law has an old 2.2 diesel PT Cruiser that does and it seems pretty bomb proof

Unfortunately not...its got the 2.8 made by VM in Italy.....AKA FIAT. Seems strong enough, drove it back 100 odd miles with no issues. Just seems to be cosmetic stuff. The previous owner looked after it, even had advisories done on the MOT as well as it having 4 good branded tyres on. Always a good sign when they do that. I hope!