Anyone else ordered a new Kodiaq?

9 hours ago, Skodad23 said:

Bingo!! Hope it’s in there. 👍🏻

Probably is because it would just be our luck that it's still off the coast 3 and a half hours late because it's on the sea floor 🤣

Screenshot_20220721-213427.png

Edited by AntD
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, AntD said:

Probably is because it would just be our luck that it's still off the coast 3 and a half hours late because it's on the sea floor 🤣

Screenshot_20220721-213427.png

No news!

This just landed too though...

Screenshot_20220722-161519.png

2 minutes ago, Skodad23 said:

Has the dealer not confirmed anything? You’re turning into a ship spotter!! 🤓

Because it's through a broker they have no real drive to update me, I've emailed today but nothing back.

And I really am, be better if I could see what was loaded on 🤣🤓

• Haha 1

update also car went from 3/9 email.today car will arrive at suppliers 26/7 so apparently it should be there today. which is a bit of a pain as sept suited and I'm over the long wait I have had but alot stuff on over next few weeks so need find a day for delivery that will suit.

2 hours ago, maxwellm1 said:

update also car went from 3/9 email.today car will arrive at suppliers 26/7 so apparently it should be there today. which is a bit of a pain as sept suited and I'm over the long wait I have had but alot stuff on over next few weeks so need find a day for delivery that will suit.

Who did you order the car through? Mine has been slotted in for build 05/09, again that slot suits me down to the ground, sounds perverse but hoping I don’t get moved forward 

nationwide leasing.

was due 3rd September I usually have a email from them every so often was thinking hadnt had one in a while.then today got one with today's date for it being delivered to supplier.

back log seems to be getting worked through now ! 

2 minutes ago, maxwellm1 said:

nationwide leasing.

was due 3rd September I usually have a email from them every so often was thinking hadnt had one in a while.then today got one with today's date for it being delivered to supplier.

back log seems to be getting worked through now ! 

Same as me!

I am 1.5 Sportline, winter pack + family pack

Blowout on the motorway and a £300 tyre bill on the wrong car is pretty high up on the list of things I don't need in life right now 🙄

PXL_20220726_100806307.MP.jpg

Ouch. Mind rather than happened on my old car than the new Kodiaq! Kodiaq is mint well worth the wait. Easily the best car I’ve ever driven. Had a few not really into car friends in the car and they didn’t know what it was - black lettering really hides it and were asking ‘what the hell is this car is it a merc or something?’. Because it was so nice to them. They nearly choked when I told them what it was. 

1 minute ago, iwb100 said:

Ouch. Mind rather than happened on my old car than the new Kodiaq! Kodiaq is mint well worth the wait. Easily the best car I’ve ever driven. Had a few not really into car friends in the car and they didn’t know what it was - black lettering really hides it and were asking ‘what the hell is this car is it a merc or something?’. Because it was so nice to them. They nearly choked when I told them what it was. 

Well that's good news ☺️

You say rather that than the Kody, but at least that has a spare!

Had a surprise call from the dealer today to say the car was now on route and he would like to hand it over before he goes on leave ideally and as long as all goes to plan would I like to collect it a week on Saturday? Either that it would need to be the 30th, I did question the fact it was supposed to be the 1st Sept (and the new plate) but he said that it would be registered in August no matter when I collected it…. 

im not massively fussed if I’m honest and more excited about getting the new bear sooner, I am one of those sad ones with a private plate and as I’m expecting to keep it the full four years of the pcp as long as it has the guaranteed future value ready for the next one that’s what matters!

1 minute ago, Danpauldawkins said:

Hopefully they all leave shortly then!

Hope so, mine was built a month ago!

3 minutes ago, AntD said:

Hope so, mine was built a month ago!

Same, although I had to wait a couple of parts so the build wasn't finished until the other day!

Dealer reckons I should have the car in about 2 - 3 weeks!

2 minutes ago, Danpauldawkins said:

Same, although I had to wait a couple of parts so the build wasn't finished until the other day!

Dealer reckons I should have the car in about 2 - 3 weeks!

Mine said the same so I've asked for 1st September, will see.

Just had a rare update. Coming up to 58 weeks now since ordering, and there's still no build date. 🤣😭

Not sure whether to ask Skoda UK to get the factory to build me anything, as long as it's got 7 seats and 4 wheels. The original delivery date was Oct/Nov 2021, at this rate it'll be a whole year late. Very annoying. 

• Crying 1

24 minutes ago, maxwellm1 said:

who did you order it with? is it a lease ?

Through an emergency service discount broker, car gets paid for in full on delivery. Goes through the dealer as a fleet order, which I believe has the same low priority as lease orders. 

2 hours ago, Skodad23 said:

I feel for you, have you ordered a few extras? 

Yeah, got a few extras + racing blue paint.

6 minutes ago, Theo5 said:

Through an emergency service discount broker, car gets paid for in full on delivery. Goes through the dealer as a fleet order, which I believe has the same low priority as lease orders. 

Yeah, got a few extras + racing blue paint.

Seems to be the lowest priority, both at factory and port.

Ours has been at port for over 2 weeks now, and a long long long time since order date.

Nice to know it exists though... Allegedly...

Screenshot_20220731-214312.png

• Like 1