Cup holder thingy

Does anyone know where there’s a removable cup holder rubber only to reveal another cup holder rubber underneath?

Just noticed on mine that it removes, to reveal even more skank (I thought my top one was dirty enough) which I’m guessing is from a previous owner years ago

766AD337-D81F-4EF9-8FB5-7DF355D28F55.jpeg

I've tried to remove mine to clean it properly, but I've never succeeded as it seems to moulded into place with the surrounding trim.  Maybe there is a way to get it out?

I'm sure on the MkI and MkII I've had previously, I've been able to removed this on at least one of them.

1 hour ago, Penpusher said:

I've tried to remove mine to clean it properly, but I've never succeeded as it seems to moulded into place with the surrounding trim.  Maybe there is a way to get it out?

I'm sure on the MkI and MkII I've had previously, I've been able to removed this on at least one of them.

I take it you only have 1 then? The crusty looking one at the bottom doesn’t seem to move but the top one certainly does.

still not sure why I have two, guess they messed up in the build or something 

On 23/07/2021 at 13:23, Danoid said:

I take it you only have 1 then? The crusty looking one at the bottom doesn’t seem to move but the top one certainly does.

still not sure why I have two, guess they messed up in the build or something 

I've checked mine morning and as far as I can see there is only one.  I've looked closely at it and tried to remove it, but it seems that some of the surrounding components will have to come out first, though I'm no expert on this.

• 11 months later...