Male voice for Satnav announcements ?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have spent ages reading the Satnav & Infotainment part of the manual and don't see the answer.     Is there any way that I can change the Satnav announcements to a Male voice ?    Car is 2019 with Amundsen.

That's a dangerous request in these strange times. The male voice could be a female voice self-identifying as a male voice, but whatever voice you get will send you up the same blind alleys. No offence intended to any persuasion at all !

• Haha 1

I like the female voice but it's somewhat ridiculous when she begins every sentence with please. I'd be happy with French seeing as I'm learning the language - as long as it doesnt say 'S'il vous plaît  xxxx  

Sorry, but I have a boring, sensible reply.

Studies have shown that people respond better to a female voice when passing on information, while a male voice is better for an instruction/order.

London underground use a female voice for the automatic station and for most pre recorded  announcements (nicknamed Sonia by the drivers, as after a while the voice get Sonia nerves)

But Mind The Gap and some emergency ones are a male voice.

I guess VAG decided to use female voices for that reason (as well as most other Satnav voices as well)

On my stand-alone satnavs in other family cars there is a choice of more than one voice in English and I personally prefer a male voice so I was thinking that that option might be available on the Superb, hidden away in the myriad of screen menu's.