Fan, cooler and other parts needed retrofitting towbar on a SuperB Combi 150 TDi DSG

Hi!

Got the SuperB on a used car dealer, fit a removable NO OEM towbar.... and i got 110 celsius water temp plus 130º oil temp on steep hills.

Looking in this great forum , o got that for a Karoq fan must be upgrades.  Anyone knows what parts must be upgraded on a SuperB? Skoda Dealers on spanish vacation time are .... well, not so much cooperative.

Regards!

• 2 weeks later...

Not good … only found out my Superb 3 Combi 190 tdi dsg 4x4 should have a towbar fitted on manufacturer vehicle assembly! Not sure if Skoda offer a retro-fit option but it will be expensive ‘Cos apart from the Labour you pay for all the parts fitted rather than any difference in cost at the assembly stage.

you’d think Skoda would somehow make this well known, even if only to their own dealers!

• Like 1

Thanks!!! Skoda dealers in Spain sucks, they only want oil changes for 450 € and if you have a out-of-the-manual problem they had no free dates or experience people. Yesterday a friend mechanic changes water pump (another issue on this car) and it was faulty, so we hope this will be the problem.

• 4 months later...

I can confirm I fitted a new cooling fan and shroud and grill to my Karoq when I fitted a tow bar ,it must be some thing similar on the superb 

Edited by patrolman