2016 VRS TDI Estate 4wd DSG - 66k Should i buy or not?

well i fell in love with an A6 3.0 V6 TDI BI TURBO for 22k then reality set in

the octavia VRS is £15,250

66173 miles

Grey

gunmetal grey alloys looks in great condition part form the front discs are fkd from the pictures

@mroberts Owning a Skoda is not a bad thing and you shouldn't feel as though you are compromising.....the Octavia VRS's don't compromise that much on quality or toys.  It obviously depends on what your aspirations are.

Might I suggest that you look at a GOLF GTI or GTD which are the same platform and essentially the same cars - the build quality is on a par with the Skodas; VW tend to use more sound deading in that cars and slightly plusher fabrics.

Edited by varaderoguy

14 hours ago, mroberts said:

well i fell in love with an A6 3.0 V6 TDI BI TURBO for 22k then reality set in

the octavia VRS is £15,250

66173 miles

Grey

gunmetal grey alloys looks in great condition part form the front discs are fkd from the pictures

Genuine discs are not that much and you can haggle new discs into the deal.

My own Octavia costs me now £160 a month on HP and I am yet to find a car that does as much for so little. I have the TDi VRS DSG but not 4wd version. I cannot fault it but you need to find out if the timing belt and water pump has been done, as you are just about due then to be changed. Also something else you can haggle with and get some money knocked off or done as part of the deal. Either way they are a fantastic car and value for money. Plus long term running costs are low, which is what a lot of people forget. They buy fancy cars and next week we get e.g.

'I was expecting better mpgs in my 500bhp car' type posts.

Good luck in your search 👍