ŠKODA finance settlement

DR79

Hi 

I wish to settle the finance on my ŠKODA fabia. I have been given a settlement figure and the account details where the funds needs to be transferred. 
it's a large some of money and I am interested to know how if anyone else has gone through this process and how efficient ŠKODA are at processing the payment and how long it takes for them to confirm that the car has been paid off 

I paid my car off 4 weeks ago using the method below:-

I assume you are transferring by bank transfer, if so get someone to double check all the

details and digits are correct before hitting the send button. After 2 working days give

VW finance a call to make sure they have received it ok. After about a week I received 

letter in post saying it had been payed.

We've paid off two Skodas using the bank transfer method.

It's quick and easy, but as above double check all numbers and details before sending and then check with VWFS that it's been received.

Letters come a few days later to confirm.

I settled our Fabia’s finance within the 14 day right of withdrawal period earlier this year, using the bank transfer as described above. The only difference was that I agreed with Skoda finance that I could send a small sum first to confirm that I had the correct account details.

Mark