can not log into profile

janis

can not log into profile, email and password is valid used to work all the time, now after vacation came bac and asked me to log in and then it just keeps loading forever.
funny is that phone app shows all trips and other data

any ideas?

thanks

For sure something is going on in terms of remote connection. In my case, I can connect in app and web ... but impossible to update data since last week. Nothing has been changed in the car settings so I guess it's a problem from their side. I hope.

it is funny, when i select my profile add all credentials, seats/mirrors everything goes in to my setting even android auto starts to play spotify but screen shows loading and while driving it shows i must stop to continue. 
i will try resetting infotainment removing fuse.

10 hours ago, bolix said:

straith to the dealer for major software update . i had similar problems , but with 1803 v is now fine but few prrobl remains

restarted infotainment got it working yesterday evening :D

Here the same. When I select primary user profile, it rolls Please wait, if I start driving it stops due to Safety reasons, stop car it contunues and so on... This situation persist since May. I try from time to time, wait max 20min, and then just give up... Would be great to know WTF it is loading that takes eternity...

1 hour ago, SSA said:

Here the same. When I select primary user profile, it rolls Please wait, if I start driving it stops due to Safety reasons, stop car it contunues and so on... This situation persist since May. I try from time to time, wait max 20min, and then just give up... Would be great to know WTF it is loading that takes eternity...

reset infotainment by holding power button for like 15 sec
see if that helps/

Thanks for the tip. After the hard reset (as suggested), I was getting familiar message Sorry, cannot load your settings. Ok, thought it is not in the infinite loop any more. However, next time I sat in the car, it started with the loop again...

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I managed to log in a a primary user after probably 4-5 months of sporadic failed attempts, as I reported previously. What happened and why, I have no idea...

On 24/10/2021 at 14:26, SSA said:

Yesterday I managed to log in a a primary user after probably 4-5 months of sporadic failed attempts, as I reported previously. What happened and why, I have no idea...

For your information, Skoda Connect will be down between 25-29 october, at least in Sweden but probably for more countries. Stated from Skoda web. My car lost connection today so I noticed it and did a search.

• Thanks 1

Shambles

Servers will be down from 25.1.2021 until 29.10.2021.

Received this today after

A) mobile lost connection to my in car B)Skoda Connect profile  - I'm now a guest in my car as my primary profile is offline

C) Skoda app offline

I've had enough, modern cars are moving to this operating live connected manner but they should as per other tech brands apple, Google, AWS etc have a cascade multiple server system

Along with everything else I've lost all looks on this car, and have asked for a serious conversation with Skoda UK as to what next, a year of nothing but Pfaff, when I'm driving I want to focus on driving not all this rubbish 

• Like 1

Mine went down yesterday after popping sounds and dialling sos by itself. It’s had the software upgrade and seemed to be ok. I did the reset and I can only log on as a guest. Hopefully it’s an issue with the server being off line. Maybe in a few days it will be functional again, but I doubt it!

Now here’s an odd thing. Got in the car this morning and the start up menu asked me for my s pin this has never happened before typed it in and then it connected to my profile! It’s like it has a life of its own😀

I got in mine this morning, it came up with the Guest profile as it has for the last couple of days. I decided to try changing to my own and asked me to login (username/password) and hey presto! Seat moved, mirrors moved, temperatures set, etc.

Presumably the servers are back up and running.