Superb II - Enable rear DRL's

tecton

Hi,

I would like to visit a previous post, i know that VCDS cannot enable rear DRL's on PQ35 based vehicles. Is there anybody in the Portsmouth / Southampton area, who has the equipment and experience to enable this function for me?

Thanks in advance

Varaderoguy,

Thanks for your reply. I already have VCDS. My problem is that using VCDS as the Skoda Superb II is on the PQ35 platform. When accessing the Cental Electrics  (Module 9), and going to Byte 18, the lighting options. There is a mask of '00' hiding the set-ups, if you overwrite this with one of the HEX options, readily available on VW / Skoda forums, you run the risk of screwing your lighting settings, and maybe not being able to recover.

Hence why I'm looking for someone with either VCP or ODIS. Have tried a number of dealers, and they either don't know how to enable this option, or won't. Phoned a number of local independant VAG coders, and they are also none the wiser.

Surely there must be someone on the South Coast who has done this!!!