DSG Paddle Extentions

Is anyone able to confirm for me if paddle extensions intended for a mk7 / 7.5 Golf R will also fit my 2020 mk3.5 245 VRS please? I've found some nice looking carbon fibre ones at a reasonable price but the seller can't confirm this for me. 

Alternatively if anyone can recommend any genuine carbon fibre ones intended for the Octy that dont break the bank and are good quality that would be great. 

Thanks in advance 

I've always presumed they share the same platform so would fit. . 

But I just found this thread. . 

I was looking at some aluminium replacements yesterday on amazon. . Now I'm in 2 minds whether they will actually fit.

Do you have a link to the carbon ones?

Cheers 

Edited by vrs'burks

On 20/10/2021 at 22:53, vrs'burks said:

I've always presumed they share the same platform so would fit. . 

But I just found this thread. . 

I was looking at some aluminium replacements yesterday on amazon. . Now I'm in 2 minds whether they will actually fit.

Do you have a link to the carbon ones?

Cheers 

The more I read on here and other groups clarifies what has been said here already that the mk7 Golf ones won't fit. I have now taken the rather expensive plunge and ordered the Leyo Motorsport ones from Awesome. They seem to get the best reviews for quality and fitment unlike a lot of the stick on ones 

8 hours ago, Pods said:

The more I read on here and other groups clarifies what has been said here already that the mk7 Golf ones won't fit. I have now taken the rather expensive plunge and ordered the Leyo Motorsport ones from Awesome. They seem to get the best reviews for quality and fitment unlike a lot of the stick on ones 

I be interested to hear your reviews on them once fitted, I might look into them when Awesome have a sale.

11 hours ago, MATT0693 said:

I be interested to hear your reviews on them once fitted, I might look into them when Awesome have a sale.

Fitted today so here are the before and after pics. Unfortunately won't be driving for a few days but fitment is really nice and they feel top quality 👍🏻

IMG_20211022_145617.jpg

IMG_20211022_150347.jpg