skoda superb estate - Options

Considering superb estate SE L however getting confused with various optons.  Can I ask if the follwing is standard on this model:

1.  Privacy glass

2.  Electricaly operated fron seat.

3.  Sat nav 8' or larger

All these items are standard on my present vehicle so would expect them on the SE L version

Ray Bower

1. privacy glass is not on every model no

2. Electric drivers seat is standard, passenger seat electrics was an optional extra 

3. The radio came in many options depending, the newest is the MIB2.5 with 9.2’ screen with buttons on the left only

followed by the 8 inch touch screen with buttons left and right MIB2.0

and after that is the smaller screens with basic functions.

I have all 3 of those options fitted on my 2016 SE-L but I'm unsure if they're standard on that model.  Are you looking at new or used? Whatever option you're going for it should say or you should see what it has fitted, and if the new base SE-L doesn't have it you can spec it to have whatever you want on the configurator.