Hi everyone -in need of raised boot floor with side foam inserts to accommodate spare wheel

martin_2021

Hi everyone -

First of all good day to anyone..

I am after raised boot floor with side foam inserts to accommodate spare wheel which I have already.

OEM 5L0 071 108 B 

I found a one retailer but it will not include raised floor and is located in Czech Republic so not really keen to pay extra custom duties and wait for weeks.

https://www.skoda-parts.com/spare-part/5l0071108b-spare-wheel-replacement-kit-25127.html

Anyone have raised boot floor with foam side inserts not longer require ...

Happy to drive and collect reasonable distance if need be.

Regards

Martin

Didnt think there was any diff in the foam inserts between the 2WD and the 4WD in the Yeti.

anyhow, I have a new'ish (used for 3 months) set of inserts available if your interested, sure we could come to some arrangement.

• Like 1

Hi TruckbusUK

Thank You for swift response, yes unfortunately foam inserts and floor on the top of them are different between FWD and 4x4 and as I check already you can't mixed say inserts from FWD with standard no spare wheel flooring or 4x4. That is way I am interesting to get inserts and flooring as a set but will keep in mind your offer if nothing else show up. 

On the other side will be sort of epic send it those inserts from Scotland to Cornwall as postage will surely outcome costs of inserts (they normally traded alone for £15/20 if collected. 

Anyway , have a good day and ones again Thanks for reply.

I got mine from my local skoda dealer. It was two kits, The wheel on its own is one kit which you have already and other kit is the boot floor, boxes and tools.

There were 3 versions FWD, 4X4 and diesel models with Ad-blue, I have read somewhere that skoda might have simplified things and now its just one kit fits all.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, martin_2021 said:

and wait for weeks.

If it's any help, when I ordered parts from skoda-parts.com, they arrived 7 days later.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for that, interesting, but I've looked, both ours are diesels, and with ADblue, the floors are exactly the same as the pics of the 4X4 in that thread, and have the tools stored under the spare wheel, the moulding for the towbar is now in the drivers side moulded box., so certainly in later ADblue equipped diesels, there is no difference in the floor boxes, they are the same, cant comment on any petrol derivatives.

So maybe its the diff between later petrol and diesel cars and the need to put the optional towbar hitch somewhere that's not being used for the ADblue tank.

Edited by TruckbusUK
hit return too soon.
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2021 at 16:10, TruckbusUK said:

So maybe its the diff between later petrol and diesel cars and the need to put the optional towbar hitch somewhere that's not being used for the ADblue tank.

Quite possible, I know on adblue vehicles if you had Factory towbar you had to have spare wheel.