Bolero Head Unit Exact Swap

FrostPulse

May have been cover before but please point me in the right direction. 

Long story short, my mother has accidentally broken the screen on her beloro head unit in her 2012 yeti 170 4x4. Need to replace with the same as she was happy with the unit and doesnt want to deal with more complicated head unit (she thinks its rude to answer the phone while driving, each to their own)

My main question is if i buy a similar unit out of a octavia or yeti with the correct radio code, will it be a direct swap. i.e. maxi dot working and parking sensors showing both front and rear?  Also, is there any difference between the ocativa and yeti bolero head units as i believe they are both Delphi units? 

Cheers is advance. 

Rustynuts, 

Thank you very much for the reply. I presumed they were effectivly the same unit just part no. differneces. 

I have ordered a unit with the code and also have finally ordered a VCDS ive been meaning to buy for a while, as both me and my mother own skodas and it makes sense. If coding is required, is VCDS capable of this or does it require VAG-CAN?

Cheers is advance.