Fuel pressure on 2.0 tdi 2016 and fuel trim

Does anyone know what is the normal pressure value of the high pressure fuel pump at idle? On the scanner:  

Rpm   771

Coolant temp   88 C

Fuel pressure  25450 Kpa rel ( sometimes oscillating to 30800 Kpa)

Lambda11   4.210

O2S11    3.016 mAh 

Lambda12   4.154

O2S12    3.020 mAh

I am feeling some hesitation in acceleration loss  of power. Car has 110000 miles

I also add oxygen and lambda sensors as I don't really know with what to compare the values, I didn't find any engine specifications chart but might have something to do with this problem 

No warning lights on dashboard or codes on diagnostic tool.  I can see some live data values but I don't have a chart to compare and see where the problem is. I am trying to learn the meaning of lambda values, maf and fuel pressure for this type of engine

I believe the fuel mixture is on the lean side, probably Saturday I'll clean the Maf sensor

Edited by The1effect

same engine, heres a screen shot for you of mine, oscillates between the same values as you mention

Screen shot from VCDS ADVMB. 

and with Air Mass actual and specified. 

Regards

Screenshot 2021-11-20 111952.png

Screenshot 2021-11-20 112458.png

Edited by paulski
  • Thanks 1

Thank you! I can now compare and see that my problem seems with the oxygen sensors or...

current of oxygen sensor 0.250 Lambda but 3.005 mA 🧐.
are you sure your engine is working fine? I also checked a passat same engine and year and have same reading as mine including the mA 

3 hours ago, paulski said:

same engine, heres a screen shot for you of mine, oscillates between the same values as you mention

Screen shot from VCDS ADVMB. 

and with Air Mass actual and specified. 

Regards

Screenshot 2021-11-20 111952.png

Screenshot 2021-11-20 112458.png

I think your engine wasn't warm enough for the o2 sensors to work properly, plus they need time to reach a temperature of 600 C to read as it should. Can you please take the same measurements when it reach 90 C 

Edited by The1effect

2 hours ago, The1effect said:

Thank you! I can now compare and see that my problem seems with the oxygen sensors or...

current of oxygen sensor 0.250 Lambda but 3.005 mA 🧐.
are you sure your engine is working fine? I also checked a passat same engine and year and have same reading as mine including the mA 

That's ok always like a dig into VCDS when some one else is in need. Not sure what you're looking into to be honest but happy to get some screenshots. 

Pretty sure my engines ok, there are no fault codes, I'm sure lambda would flag fault code as used for emissions.

You want coolant at 90c or oil at 90c?

Oil at 90c might be tricky given I have a slow drive home the last 5 miles.. 

Edited by paulski

Just observed on mine, first oxygen sensor start to show mA readings before reach 90C ( coolant temperature) and the second oxygen sensor at 80C (oil temperature). 
   The first oxygen sensor is positioned at the exit of exhaust and the second one after catalic converter so it's logical that is reaching optimal temperature (600C) to start functioning before the second oxygen sensor. 
    I am interested in what readings they show when the oil is at 90C on other cars

Edited by The1effect