Useful part numbers/accessories.

roo

After see the accessories and modifications thread, I thought why not have a sticky thread of part numbers or links to parts and accessories that could be useful to other owners and hopefully save the same question being asked again and again. The good stuff from the accessories catalogue would be good too.

Higher rate charging part number for the Enyaq (not sure if Skoda uk is set up for it yet).

5LA 054 831 | for ENYAQ iV60
5LA 054 831A | for ENYAQ iV80
Licence document with activation key

Rear centre storage cubby from the family pack plus (fits behind the centre console)

5LA 864 051 4PK

Black front badge with painted background (race blue shown. Also in Arctic silver and black magic).

http://skoda-acc.com/GENUINE-SKODA-ENYAQ-FRONT-EMBLEM-BLACK-BLUE-RACE-ENYAQ-5LA853621-F5W

Polystyrene insert for variable load floor

5LG 861 401

If someone with the travel pack could confirm the next two, it would be great...

Variable boot floor boot cover

5LG 861 411

Rear seat trim piece to adjust variable boot height.

5LG 868 077

Does anyone have any others?

(Sleep package headrests, rear bumper protector alternatives, massive screen protector, etc)

Edited by roo
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Cotswold said:

Helpful, thanks.

What is this item;

Higher rate charging part number for the Enyaq (not sure if Skoda uk is set up for it yet).

5LA 054 831 | for ENYAQ iV60

That is for the 100kw/125kw charging option if you did not order it from the factory. It is apparently a software update to the charging circuits. I'd guess the price would be the same as the factory option.

On 16/12/2021 at 12:35, roo said:

That is for the 100kw/125kw charging option if you did not order it from the factory. It is apparently a software update to the charging circuits. I'd guess the price would be the same as the factory option.

I see, thanks. I orderd the fast charging from the factory, just because I felt it would be difficult to sell the car second hand without it. In fact, I have never used it over the 3 months. The fact you can have the dealer install it much mean they fit the wiring to all cars anyway.

So far, everywhere I have been has been an overnight charge on AC.

Just ordered the following from Skoda-Part.com was much cheaper than the dealership and is all genuine Skoda parts/accessories. Not everything was cheaper and some where not much cheaper but by the time I had saved on the boot liner and floor mats I thought I may as well get the other bits.

• Škoda Boot Liner (5LG 061 160) €41/Approx £35 (£65 from dealer)
  • Škoda All weather foot mats grey inscription RHD (5LA 061 500A) €35/Approx £30 (£65 from dealer)
  • Škoda Protective strip for the loading edge – black gloss (5LG 061 195) €60/Approx £50 (£90 from dealer)
  • Škoda 2-in-1 Display cleaner (000 096 311T) €11//Approx £9 (£10 from dealer)
  • Škoda Cleaner for charging cable (000 096 150F) €7/Approx £6 (£13 from dealer)

• Škoda Bin for door panel – black (5JA 061 107 9B9) €13/Approx £11 (£15 from dealer) 

Total from dealer - £258 

Total from Skoda-Parts - Approx £141 (£117 Saving give or take a couple of quid, I also had to pay shipping which was approx £28)

All in all a good site, I will let you know how I get on with the parts when they arrive.