Myskoda app. not working on two seperate iphones

Gna9s

Hi

Any one have the same problem ?

My wife and I have installed the Myskoda app on our iphones.

I registerer the car on my iphone with my personale email and password, and this is working.

When my wife then are doing the same, with her personale email and password,  the car is unregistered from Myskoda app on my iphone and only working for hers.

When i then re- register the car again using my email/password the car is unregistered from her iphone, but registered again on my iphone.

I tried having her to login to the myskoda app using my email /password, but that is not working, she just get unable to connect in the app.

Any one manged to have 2 iphones working with myskoda, for the same car.

Any one having same problem. ?

Kr.

/Gna9s

We have Samsung phones, both have the app but use the same account using the same email address and password, works fine other than last weekend when the Skoda system appears to have been down.

Hi

Thank for all the replies  :-), i just want to inform, that after we deleted the MySkoda app on my wfies phone, and re-installed the app. Then we used the same login/passwd as used on my phone, we managed to get the app working on both phones. Please notice that when we registered/login on my wifes phone it toke some times before the care showed up, But think this was releated to the connection problems  to the Skoda servers there have been last week. ( See another thread )

The Skoda app is rubbish and they should be ashamed of what they offer. They’ve been making great cars for years, but they can’t be putting a lot of money into the app.

This has become particularly noticeable after Tesla and other brands has revolutionized car apps.

They have had the Skoda app for years, seemingly without much will to improve it. There are millions of apps and people able to make great apps that work. It shouldn’t be this difficult.

I can only hope enough people complain or don’t even buy a Skoda because of it, to give them more reasons to fix it.