Scorpion turbo back system Octavia MKIII

Wardy_01

Hi there, 

has anyone fitted a full scorpion turbo back system on a mkIII. There is an adapter which is meant to go from the downpipe to the resonator but with this installed it pushes the whole system out of alignment with the hangers. the parts in question is shown below no:10 (AD67) has anyone had any experience with this ? 

174FE0DA-CDD8-495F-B1F9-0E8396F31DBA.jpeg

Edited by Wardy_01

54 minutes ago, Simon TDI Sport said:

From the first post I would fit either no 9 or 10 not both? 9 being for the standard manifold and 10 for the scorpion manifold.

Hi mate I probably should have made it more clear in my first post, I have a scorpion downpipe and scorpion cat back system. The fitting instructions to me indicate that the adapter (AD67) should be fitted between downpipe & resonator. I’ve tried to fit the system like this but it doesn’t fit, it move the system way to far back completely away from its hangers