'94 FORMAN WON'T START IN THE MORNING WITHOUT CARB PRIMING

We have a '94 Forman that we have owned for the past 10 years. When it was our daily driver, it served us well considering that it was beat to hell on our rough dirt roads every day. When the local roads were finally paved and  we were able to afford newer cars, we stopped using the Forman, and it's been parked for the last 5 years.  My wife has a new job that requires a lot of driving on the back country dirt roads here, and we decided to resurrect the Forman rather than beat the crap out of her brand new SUV. I flushed the fuel system, put in fresh gas, changed the oil, primed the carb, and she started right up. Runs perfectly. 

Trouble is ... every morning she refuses to start untless I pour some gas down the carb. After the first start, it starts and runs perfectly all day. But next morning, it refuses to start again unless I pour gas in the carb. I bought a 2nd carb rebuild kit and am rebuilding the carb now, because whenever I pump the throttle in the morning, the accelerator pump doesn't seem to be squirting any fuel into the engine.  Hopefully this will fix the problem, 

I'm posting this to ask (especially Ricardo M) If this doesn't fix the problem, WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE ???   Ricardo ...  did I miss something ??  The first time I had the carb rebuilt, I took it to the so-called Skoda carb "expert" to have it done, and had same problem after the rebuild. 

Other than this starting problem in the morning, our Forman is 100% reliable. We NEED to get this morning hard start problem resolved!!  PLEASE HELP !!!

skoda.jpg

Cold start issues are most often the result of the choke plate not moving / closing. But there are cases when the fuel from the float chamber slowly drains due to leaks in the accelerator pump gasket or the enrichment valve gasket.