noise

hello

need your suggestions please 1.2 octavia is driving perfectly as usual but i get upto 40 - 50 mph and i get a constant noise from somewhere at the front of the car  noise stays with foot on or off the clucth engine on or off  i get nothing through the steering wheel seems ok brakes are ok wheels and tyres seem ok the noise isnt getting any worse im just puzzeled at what it can be !!

any ideas please

Could be tyres, wheel bearings, differential issue, amongst others.

Try swapping the wheels front to back to start with and see if it makes any difference

A more detailed description of the noise or a sound clip would help. Does it alter when you go round corners?

Edited by xman

hello xman

thanks for the interest

noise stays constant around corners  - just had another look all seems ok bu noticed because it has always been low at the front i do tend to catch the front plastic panel next to the front wheel when parking front on to the kerb which is hanging down wondering if it was just wind noise !!!

if it was bearing or dif wouldnt the noise be costant at all speeds !!

thanks again 

As Xman has said try swapping wheels from front to back and vice versa.

My son had this on his 2016 1.2. it was tyres. If it was front bearing I'd expect it to change going around sweeping corners etc.