BOLERO MULTIMEDIA

For a long time now I have the problem that my bolero won't show me rear view camera. From what I gathered since it has the TP down left button it won't work. So I have to ask everyone here ... Do I change it with a bolero that has VOICE written on the button or do I upgrade to Colombus !? Will I need extra coding?? 

From my understanding and from what I read in here we are **** out of luck. For some odd reason the screen will go black and show adjustments and everything it should but no image. I did the vcds programming but nothing. Some other guy in here said that it's doable but I tend to think that is doable if on the left bottom corner says VOICE and no TP. Mine says TP so I'm f@@@d.... If you got any ideas please share

If I remember correctly, some units don't have the video hardware to take any input signal to display on screen.

Some Google hits seem to suggest your head unit supports it but I can't find anything to be 100% sure 🤷‍♂️

Pab knows plenty about MIB units so can hopefully confirm either way...

I don't know Pab. If you could ask him I would appreciate it . It's a matter that s been troubling me for quite some time now.

Edited by sharkee