Ordered Face-lift Karoq Sportline

Keithjock

20 hours ago, Keithjock said:

I've owned 2 Karoqs, both bought new, taking the plunge and ordering the Karoq Sportline. 

Expected delivery 30/9/22 😳🙈

Congratulations... but they must have one hell of a waiting list already if it won't arrive until the end of September! And by then, there may well be minor updates to specs and options for the MY23 model year! 

I'd suggest you keep an eye on any changes announced in July/August to see if you want to change your configuration before it goes to production. :) (I did this for mine when Area View was added as an option, and my dealer held to my agreed price even though the list prices had gone up by a few hundred pounds.)

Chris

Thanks for the info Chris, well worth bearing in mind.

The Salesman I'm dealing with thought it would be around 3 months order time, basing it on the Fabia he said. However, when I recieved my order form it said expected handover 30/9/22 🙈

On 21/02/2022 at 20:42, Keithjock said:

I've owned 2 Karoqs, both bought new, taking the plunge and ordering the Karoq Sportline. 

Expected delivery 30/9/22 😳🙈

Thats a long wait, but would be do-able for me. Did the dealer give a fixed trade-in price for Sept.? Were you able to get any deals such as free servicing and/or extra warranty? 

Thanks

Barry

7 hours ago, OldKaroq said:

Thats a long wait, but would be do-able for me. Did the dealer give a fixed trade-in price for Sept.? Were you able to get any deals such as free servicing and/or extra warranty? 

Thanks

Barry

Doable for me also, ordered the Sportline for SEL money and got a good part exchange allowance for my SEL 1.5 DSG. 

On 21/02/2022 at 22:49, Tim1631 said:

Screenshot_20220221-224600_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-224606_Chrome.jpg

I've just ordered a Sportline too.  The salesman told me that the Karoq is the only model on the ordering system with no delivery time estimates, so he's suggested it could be between 3 and 6 months.  I'm taking the more pessimistic view of 6 months.  A Sportline with all of the kit, and more, that I'd configured on an SEL for less than £1000 extra cost is too good to refuse.  Graphic grey is the colour I've gone for, and there was a Kodiaq in that colour in the showroom, so it was good to see it on an actual car.

Edited by RCC49

3 minutes ago, RCC49 said:

I've just ordered a Sportline too.  The salesman told me that the Karoq is the only model on the ordering system with no delivery time estimates, so he's suggested it could be between 3 and 6 months.  I'm taking the more pessimistic view of 6 months.  A Sportline with all of the kit, and more, that I'd configured on an SEL for less than £1000 extra cost is too good to refuse.  Graphic grey is the colour I've gone for, and there was a Kodiaq in that colour in the showroom, so it was good to see it on an actual car.

Hi, I ordered a Karoq Sportline for SEL money, ok so it hasn't got the variflex seats but its got everything else on it! Did you go for manual or dsg?

DSG, as my SEL is.  Wouldn't go back to a manual now.  Also went for ACC as I wouldn't be without that either, Temporary steel space saver spare wheel - 215/60 R16, and Winter Package Plus.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Keithjock said:

Hi, I ordered a Karoq Sportline for SEL money, ok so it hasn't got the variflex seats but its got everything else on it! Did you go for manual or dsg?

Thanks for the info Keith!

I won't rule out that colour grey, even though I said I wouldn't have another! Nice! Well done for taking the plunge.