Kopacek / SuperSkoda

Mh96

Since the change in their shipping policy, post-brexit back in April of last year, has anyone used like a postal proxy service based in Northern Ireland to get around their larger weight/size order limit?

They said it’d be ballpark €80 for shipping to the UK.

Some muppets reversed into my parked car and want to replace the cracked grill with a honeycomb style one listed on Kopacek, but because it’s 3.5kg in its packaging they won’t ship it to the UK.

18 minutes ago, MATT0693 said:

These might have stock, it states at the bottom "Photos and description (section) have been downloaded from the superskoda.com"  so presume it will be the same.

https://maxtondesignireland.ie/product/front-grill-skoda-octavia-standard-octavia-vrs-mk3-2013-2016/

You beauty, had found their .com site but didn’t realise they’d have .ie and .co.uk sites.

For anyone in the market in the future:

https://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/body-kits/skoda/skoda-octavia/skoda-octavia-mk3.5-vrs/GRILL-SKODA-OCTAVIA-MK3-FL-MAXTON-DESIGN

Ended up ordering boot lights from Kopacek and getting stung with a delivery fee, but enough people raved about em on here I felt like I had to haha

5 hours ago, ScottyNS said:

I really shouldn't have looked! Any of those parts look to tempting! Might have to set some money aside and find someone locally to fit them.

Dangerous game isn’t it. Cars in for service today so has already done enough damage to the wallet, was easy to limit myself to the one buy haha

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/03/2022 at 20:23, Mh96 said:

Didn’t realise it’d be a bumper off job, made for a nice Sunday afternoon in the sun like

4CF0091D-D0D2-4E09-BBEF-86E3A8F54F39.jpeg

Very nice!