dance radio not reading my cds

ive ordered a head cleaner for my cd player in my fabia as it keeps coming up with cd error,it wont play the discs, now if this does not work i will buy a 2nd hand unit, my question really is will a 2nd hand unit be ok and will i have to enter a radio code to make it work, ive looked on you tube how to do this, but has anybody else had this issue before....the swing radio in my other fabia has never caused me any problems at all.

thanks in advance...mark

Other option, convert CD's to MP3. save on phone and use phones earphone output to 3.5mm aux input in centre console to play through Dance via Aux option button.

Edited by KeithCheetham
Aux input alternate
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, KeithCheetham said:

Other option, convert CD's to MP3. save on phone and use phones earphone output to 3.5mm aux input in centre console to play through Dance via Aux option button.

great idea thanks

18 hours ago, KeithCheetham said:

which lead would i need to but i have a samsung android phone

1 hour ago, markbsac said:

which lead would i need to but i have a samsung android phone

A standard 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio jack will do if it has a built in headphone socket. Otherwise a USB-C to 3.5mm adaptor and the cable can be used. I have one which I also use for my laptop as well since I can control the music through the headphones, Amazon will sell them cheaply, mine is branded a 'UGREEN'.

20220307_110457.thumb.jpg.4905cccfc044419c85023ce0ad580145.jpg

In terms of adding music to the phone, you'll need to use your computer. If you're unsure then there'll be guides on the Internet that will explain how to do such a thing.

Hope this helps. :)

Edited by AnnoyingPentium

1 hour ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

A standard 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio jack will do if it has a built in headphone socket. Otherwise a USB-C to 3.5mm adaptor and the cable can be used. I have one which I also use for my laptop as well since I can control the music through the headphones, Amazon will sell them cheaply, mine is branded a 'UGREEN'.

In terms of adding music to the phone, you'll need to use your computer. If you're unsure then there'll be guides on the Internet that will explain how to do such a thing.

ive got loads of albums on my phone :-)..thanks for the cable advice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

so i need the adapter and a 3.5mm to 3.5 mm

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Yes. They shouldn't cost too much on Amazon. :)

thanks yeah got em all on flea bay 🙂

• Like 1