Simply Clever Features

Noms

Removable ski bag

This one’s a bit niche, especially in the UK, but the removable ski bag protects your skis from being scratched.

Written by a person who has never ski'd, I mean its not as if skis would get scratched while using them for their intended purpose is it?

Nor would they ever be wet and dirty and stain your car interior would they?

I'm sure most of us have the 'Ticket holder' on the windscreen.

I also have the 'Multimedia holder' which actually is great, as is the 'double sided boot liner' (carpet/rubber), and 'Bag Hooks' in the boot.

My VRS 230 also has a 'High-Vis holder' under the drivers seat, which I have repurposed to hold a Leatherman tool.

Does everyone have the 'Button operated folding of rear seat'? Mine does. And I'm sure that all armrests should have the 'Jumbo Box' too.

I think that makes 7 features that my Octy has.

The 'Integrated funnel in lid of windscreen washer tank' seems useful; I wonder if it can be retro fitted?

Integrated funnel in lid of windscreen washer tank.jpg

There are threads on this forum where people have retro fitted the filler lid.

There are ones where the Simply Clever features are then deleted from later models, like torches.

Then there are features like door protectors that break easily and Dealerships are not interested just as Skoda are not.

There are Journalists tickled pink when the Ice Scrapper / Window scratcher is in the Filler flap.   They obviously have never been frozen out of a filler flap.

There are those that are still wondering why their umbrella or umbrellas were missing at handover. 

• Groan 1

On 30/03/2022 at 13:51, roottoot said:

There are Journalists tickled pink when the Ice Scrapper / Window scratcher is in the Filler flap.   They obviously have never been frozen out of a filler flap.

Not just me who has had this then :D

• Like 1