Broken headlight adjustment screws

Hello!

Today I tried adjusting the xenons on my vRS, and all was going well until I heard a *crack*, and then the screw for the side adjustment was no more. So now I'm left with a perfectly adjusted headlight height-wise, but a terribly adjusted one side-wise...

My question is, is it possible to replace just this thing, or do I have to change the whole headlight? If it is possible, could someone help me with a part number? I have utterly failed to find one myself...

20220328_235453.jpg

21 hours ago, Ghost_beer said:

the screw for the side adjustment was no more.

If I'm reading this correctly, you've stripped the thread in the headlight shell. This means you need a replacement.

There is no replacement part as far as I know, but as I had the same issue with the height adjustment screw, what I did was to remove the protection cap of the screw and adjust it using the nut from the back side of the headlight. It is the rectangle thingy inside the red circle on your picture. It's been held by two torx screws.