Distance Warning

gwm97e

now i'm back commuting to the office, 20 miles of 50mph limited motorway every day, I've become more aware of the 'distance warning' popping up every now and then. I'm baffled it doesn't seem to have any sort of audible warning, as you'd have to be staring at the dashboard to notice it, and in heavy traffic i'd rather be looking at what's in front of me. Can anybody confirm if it should have an audible warning or not, is there a menu option to turn it on I've not been able to find ?

image.png.90428135ca5d965c6e7d807fa679f422.png

1 hour ago, gwm97e said:

in heavy traffic i'd rather be looking at what's in front of me.

If you're actually doing this, how do you manage to be a tailgit and set the alarm off anyway?

No audible warning, it is only there for awareness.
If you get very close the big red warning appears along with the audible warning... shortly followed by the car slamming the brakes on if ignored :D