Interior wear n tear advice - karoq

Manc_pablo

Hi there, 

I'm looking at getting a S/H karoq, probably the SE L trim. All the reviews really rave about them as a family car. One concern my other half has is how the leather seats stand up to family life. 

What are peoples experience? How does the interior wear over the years on the SE L trim generally? 

Cheeers 

Paul

I think the only thing obvious with ours is that the lumbar adjustment handle for the driver's seat doesn't want to stay attached and is currently living in the glove compartment. 

I can't comment on how it stands up to "family life" as there are only two of us these days.  However, it seems pretty robust and well screwed together; at least as well as the 5 VW's that preceded it. 

• Thanks 1

I've owned an Audi RS4 Avant with full leather for 10 years which just needed basic leather cleaning before sale, and an Octavia III estate with part leather for 6 years which also needed just basic cleaning.

Neither were treated with any special care, just used as family workhorses for 'dump runs', DIY store trips etc.