Stolen Skoda Octavia vRS 2011 - race blue in Bexley - reg L80PJF

Hi everyone, 

Hopefully i'm not barking at the wrong tree here, but decided to make a post about it.

My Skoda Octavia vRS mk2 , petrol, 2011 was stolen yesterday, 2nd of June 2022 from my driveway at around 6:30 AM (i've managed to get some RingGO footage from a neighbour and I can see the car being drove away down Bourne Road (DA5 postcode) towards A2 or Bexleyheath.

The person broke into my house and took my car keys from my desk together with the house keys and the car. 

I've reported it to the police, but i feel they aren't doing anything really to recover my car. 

Last was seen the car was by my landlords as they were coming down to change my locks yesterday and it was spotted in Crayford on Ridge Way road. As described by my landlord the person in the car was mid to late 20’s blonde short hair, wide eyes, looked like Mackenzie crook from pirates of the Caribbean.

If anyone hears or sees anything, any help would be greatly appreciated. My phone number is : 0743 833 2196

Thank you

Valentin

front.jpeg

back.jpeg

side.jpeg

• john999boy pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ColinD unpinned this topic