Skoda fabia vrs pd130 possible headlift?

Hi, just wondering if someone could answer a few questions about possible headlift on my 07 fabia vrs. 

I’ve owned the car ablut 8 months and since I’ve had it I’ve had a very slight coolant leak from one of the pipes, since it’s been very small and losing barely any coolant I’ve decided to leave it. I bought the car standard but in the past 8 months I’ve done a few mods, pd150 turbo, fmic, 6puk clutch etc… only modification I haven’t done yet is the pd150 headbolts. Over the past 2 months I’ve been having to top up the coolant about once a week, it isn’t loosing it massively but I’m not sure if the head is starting to lift? 

I have the pd150 headbolts ready to go in I just don’t want to pay to get them fitted for it to not fix my coolant leak if it is headlift and if it’s too far gone? How do I tell if it’s 100% headlift so I know to get the full head gasket replaced at the same time as doing the bolts, or if I can just put the bolts in and everything be fine. 
car is running 185hp 385nm, milage is 130k

20 minutes ago, MattyS said:

How do I tell if it’s 100% headlift so I know to get the full head gasket replaced at the same time as doing the bolts, or if I can just put the bolts in and everything be fine. 
car is running 185hp 385nm, milage is 130k

You can't tell, best to get the cooling system pressure tested and fix that pipe leak first.

Track the coolant leak. Common spot is bottom right (as looking at the engine bay) of the radiator pack. Fix the leak wherever it is. Can't really diagnose another/a further problem on top of existing contributing factor.

The leak is right at the bottom behind the bumper, I think it’s where it meets the radiator but not 100% sure. It’s been there since I’ve had the car and I’ve never had to keep topping the coolant up, been a drop or two every day at most but seem to be losing coolant faster within the past month or so, but yeah I’ll get that sorted then go from there, thanks👍