VCDS codes, battery?

So recently i got an turbo underpressure code, so i plugged my car into a self service scanner that gave more codes than i expected. Along with that some AC codes that i already know how to fix. My question is could the following codes be associated with a bad battery? The door locks started working intermittently a month ago. The driver door sometimes stays locked when unlocking and the rear driver door sometimes stays unlocked after locking. I already changed the battery in the key fob. The car starts fine so the battery is not completely dead, which throws me off a little bit

Airbag  Diagnose
00532   Voltage supply

Convenience system  Diagnose
00928   Switch central locking driver side; implausible signal
00929   Switch central locking passenger side; implausible signal
00930   Switch central locking left back; implausible signal
00931   Switch central locking right back; implausible signal

Door locks are a common fault check ebay for replacements, get the battery tested under load to see if it needs replacing.

Have you checked the car for water ingress?

Edited by gfinneran

19 minutes ago, gfinneran said:

Door locks are a common fault check ebay for replacements, get the battery tested under load to see if it needs replacing.

Have you checked the car for water ingress?

Haven't checked for water ingress, what concerns me the most is the airbag low voltage, accompanied by the central locking made me suspicious of the battery. Also had the diagnostic run on the car 6 months back, then there were no codes

These cars all leak water into the cabin through multiple failure points (pollen filter housing seal, doors plates, sunroof drains blocked, ecu housing seal, bonnet release cable seal to name a few) and they will lead to electrical nightmares of wiring corrosion if left unattended, do yourself a favour and have a read of that thread it could save you a lot especially if you recently got the car and dont know its history.