Black magic paint-The dark side

Tweekster

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Megs NXT metal polish paste, a faom applicator, patience and elbow grease :thumbup:

YEAH YEAH YEAH:eek: dont i just know it took me about 15-20mins non stop on mine so wont let it get like that again

oh how Iain and Paul laughed :thumbup: :P

I can also now comment on the leather subjects as seat surgeons performed another transplant an the vrs on wed and I'm over the moon with the results.I would like to thank johnny for showing me his interior and in doing so making me spend my hard earned cash on a full nappa leather re trim(ooh the smell of it).

Anyway regards as usual

Tweeky

Harry don't worry about it mate i just thought it was the aftershave i was wearing :D .Johnny sure mate no prob i will get some pics on today,however please don't start with the copy cat stuff because as you know i was going to have all black with grey stitching,but a week before i was going to York i got a call from Paul as they didn't have enough black nappa in stock to do an all black re-trim but they did have a kit in that had a different colour centre panel.So the final re-trim is the same as yours but with black stitching(their mistake but a discount offered :thumbup: )and I'm very happy as i think all black throughout would have made it too dark(just my opinion though).

That looks so sweet Tweekster, altho I think it would have been finished off nicely with the vRS logo.

Just cleaned my car today from top to bottom, the inside hoovered, dressed, and waxed what a marathon think ive spent 5 hrs today...but the results are worth it :D

Final cost should have been £780 all in inc the door cards,but because of the prob with the order(colour stitching and no logos)i was given a sizable discount :thumbup: which is going to be spent by the better half :( never mind eh.

Harry why not post some pics of your marathon session so we can all oh and ah and give you some rrrrrreeeeespect dude.

Regards Tweeky.

PS Iain thanks for the offer but i also got several bottles of cleaner off the guys who did it so I'll use that up first,but if its crap I'll come a knock-in

very nice dude what colour are your door cards???? if they are grey

........COPY CAT COPY CAT COPY CAT........ only joking oh and that smell mmmm

gota be the best mod pound for pound

huge improvement on standard even the leather the dealers do aint this good

sweeeeeeeet

:eek: What is with all this "dude" and "reeespect" Cant you kids talk properly?;):rofl:

Sorry for dumming down the forum hommie :rolleyes: I is just trying to recapture my youth init,keeping it real for the street you dig ?

Anyway,now thats out of my system, Johnny the door cards are black so only a semi:rolleyes: copycat my friend but its all thanks to you anyway honey.How is that paint holding up since the detail,you managed to put any swirls back in the paint yet:P or are you using the tried and trusted 2 bucket method.Texasjohn thanks for the kind words and as johnny says "the best pound for pound mod" i have done on any car.

Regards Tweeky(Ali g fan club member)

Cars look awesome:thumbup: Have got quite a lot of stone chips and small scratches on mine and was wondering what sort of price I could expect to pay for a detail session. I presume it depends on how thoroughly you want it done. Is it just a case of someone coming to your house to do it or is there some sort of garage you can take it to. Can't seem to find anything near where I live:confused:

Cars look awesome:thumbup: Have got quite a lot of stone chips and small scratches on mine and was wondering what sort of price I could expect to pay for a detail session. I presume it depends on how thoroughly you want it done. Is it just a case of someone coming to your house to do it or is there some sort of garage you can take it to. Can't seem to find anything near where I live:confused:
Dude!:D