HI I have just got my Fabia 1.6Td today and discovered a problem. The central locking remote will only open the drivers door.If I use the switch in the console all the doors open ok. Am I doing something wrong? Any help appreciated.

Hope the problem is just this remote feature. The more info in the title, the easier it is for anyone searching for similar problems in the future. Something such as "Remote only opens drivers door" would be my recommendation as a typical title in this case. There are various other features to be aware of with the remote that MAY be programmed into the car such as auto re-locking after 30 seconds if ignition not switched on meaning that you could get in, remember something inside house that you forgot, leave key in centre console, shutting door which could then result in re-locking car with key inside. Unsure if opening door overides this but there can be issues with wires between door and body breaking so car is un-aware door has been opened.

Hi, welcome, reading, and when required referring to, the Driver's Handbook (Owner's Manual) will give you lots of information, you'll know more than many long term owners.  It'll tell you about the coding/programing Keith Cheetham refers to.

If you've not got the printed paper copy you can download a pdf version off the following link. - https://manual.skoda-auto.com/004/en-com/Models